Aaron Addonizio, MHR, MPA
Well-Being Coach & Professional Organizer:
Hello, my name is Aaron Addonizio, and I am a professional organizer and well-being coach located in Norman, Oklahoma.
I am dedicated to helping others find and restore balance in their lives, both internally and externally. My true passion is supporting others on their journey to self-discovery, and helping them to maintain order in their environment along the way!
I have the desire to assist people in creating the life that they imagine, and I truly believe that getting from where you are, to where you want to be, begins with tapping into what you really want for yourself, and finding a way to make it happen.
- B.A. in Sociology from the University of Oklahoma
- M.H.R. (Master of Human Relations) with an emphasis on mental health counseling from the University of Oklahoma
M.P.A. (Master in Public Administration) from the University of Oklahoma
Why work with me?:
- I understand the value of your money and I offer competitive pricing in my area to help you achieve your organizing goals on a budget.
- My education and training in psychology and personality studies helps me get underneath what could be creating the organizing issues.
- I believe in green and earth-friendly solutions, so whenever possible I help you reuse, recycle or donate unwanted material.
- My work as a personality coach affords me a variety of skills and techniques to ensure that we find the best approach for your individual aptitudes or weaknesses.